Recipe courtesy of Sweet Pillar Food
- 1 cup Syrian Cheese shredded or substitute with Queso Fresco
- 1 cup Mozzarella shredded
- 1/2 cup Feta crumbled
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Parsley
- Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 egg
- Pizza dough I used refrigerated pillsbury
- Mix cheeses together with chopped parsley and sprinkle in black sesame as desired.
- Whisk the egg then stir gently into cheese mixture so as not to mush the cheese. (The egg is optional, traditionally it is used however I didn't notice much of a difference with it or without so it's up to you. It does hold everything together slightly better with the egg but if you don't have an egg then don't worry about it).
- Spread cheese mixture evenly on dough leaving a small border
- Bake according to package instructions
- Eat while hot with a crunchy cucumber for optimal flavor
Share this Recipe