Recipe courtesy of Dana, Honey I’m in the Kitchen
- 8 oz butter (225 g) softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 orange, grated (zest)
- 1/2 orange juiced
- 2 teaspoons Orange Blossom water
- pistachio slivers to decorate
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C) / Gas mark 4 and line 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl until lightened in color. Add the orange zest and juice as well as the orange blossom water. Mix well.
- Add the flour little by little, until you have a dough that comes together
- Break off small pieces of dough (around 1Tbps in size) and form into rings. Sprinkle the pistachio slivers on top
- Bake for around 10-12 mins or until firm but not brown. If they appear too soft, they will harden as they cool. Store in an airtight container
Share this Recipe
1 thought on “Orange Blossom & Pistachio Cookies Recipe by Honey I’m in the Kitchen”
How much flour will the recipe call for? Can’t wait to make and try them!