Recipe courtesy of Farrah, Spiced.Nice
- 1 Loaf of bread unsliced sourdough or Italian
- 1 stick Unsalted butter
- 2.5 tsp zaatar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- Salt to taste
- cup Mozzarella cheese cut into thin squares for stuffing
- Melt the butter and mix garlic powder, dried parsley, zaatar, and salt in to taste.
- Cut the bread (do not slice all the way through! Cut until almost at the bottom) into strips in one direction, then turn and cut the other way to create small squares that you can pull apart.
- Spread the zaatar butter mixture onto the loaf of bread and drizzle some into all the cracks.
- Stuff the cheese into all the rows and each corner.
- Wrap in foil and bake covered for 20 mins at 350°F, then uncover the loaf and bake for another 10 mins.
- Sprinkle with more zaatar and Enjoy!
Share this Recipe