Recipe courtesy of Nivin of Nivin’s Kitchen
You don’t have to be a restaurant chef to cook like one. From my kitchen to yours.
We came across Nivin of Nivin’s Kitchen when we first started Your Lebanon and it was one of the accounts that steered us towards featuring homemade dishes, recipes & presentation inspirations. Nivin’s motto above really shows through her work, as she shows her followers the best ways to make even seemingly difficult dishes. We are also inspired by her selection of beautiful dishes and plating to present her food!
Nivin’s Chef Feature Page
- 2 pounds salmon
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon regular mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped (or dried dill)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F /205°C
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, mustard, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and dill
- Line a big cookie sheet with parchment paper. Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets on both sides with the honey mustard mixture. Place the salmon skin-side down (if your salmon have skin-on) on the pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 12 minutes, until just barely cooked through (please don't overcook salmon!). It's okay if the salmon is still a little rare in the center, when you remove it from the oven, the residual heat will cook it through.
Share this Recipe