- Toast full loaf of pita bread in George Foremen or similar portable grill, until it browns
- Bread bread into pieces and put in a bowl
- Sprinkle the sumac and zaatar over the bread, drizzle olive oil, mix all together
- You can also separate the two sides of the pita bread & cut the loafs evenly before toasting for thinner chips
- Oven instructions: cut the bread and set on baking tray in a single sheet, drizzle the olive oil & sprinkle the sumac and zaatar over the bread and toss to make sure all sides covered. Bake at 400 F until the chips are golden brown, about 12-14 minutes. Set over rack to cool.
Share this Recipe
Recipe tips/suggestions? Please leave us a comment!