- 2 cups medium tomatoes cubed
- 4 cups peppers cubed red, green, yellow peppers
- 2 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 cup radishes sliced
- 2 cups cucumber sliced
- 1/2 cup parsley fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup purslane if available
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice preferably fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint
- Mix all vegetable ingredients in a bowl
- Mix all dressing ingredients together
- Add dressing to the salad.
- For pita chips: Cut pita bread into strips. Roll each strip together and line up tightly in a dish. spray or brush pita bread very well with extra virgin olive oil. Bake 400 until golden!
- We do not mix in the pita chips (we don’t like them to get soggy) so we have them on the side for guests to add
- You can optionally add red onion or Za'atar blend
- Find our Seasoned Pita Chips recipe here
Share this Recipe
Recipe tips/suggestions? Please leave us a comment!