Recipe courtesy of Hiba’s Food
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- salt depends on cheese saltiness
- 1 cup white cheese cut into small cubes
- 1 cup green thyme leaves previously washed and patted dry
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetables oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Sift flour then add salt, baking powder, baking soda.
- Add in cheese cubes and thyme leaves.
- Aside, mix eggs, vegetables oil, olive oil and yogurt.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix very well until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a 30 cm rectangular mold.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool down before serving
Share this Recipe