Recipe Courtesy of Sara, Mrs_ Zaatar
Sara Rabah of Mrs_Zaatar brings her Palestinian-Danish background and experiences from living in different countries to her cooking. She shares video cooking tutorials and perfect dinner & dessert inspirations with recipes. We love that she shares Middle Eastern recipes in both Arabic & English for her followers!
Mrs_Zaatar Your Lebanon Chef Feature Page
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
- 1/2 cup oats flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup hazelnut flour
- 1 pound date paste (400g)
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 oz dark chocolate (50g) melted
- 3/4 cup caramel bites
- Place oats flour, coconut, hazelnut flour, date paste and coconut oil in food processor and process until all the ingredients are combined.
- Form cookies into small balls, press in the center of each cookies ball
- Melt caramel bites in the microwave (stir every 30 seconds until fully melted).
- Fill the center of the cookies with the caramel* and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Place the date cookies in the fridge for min 30 minutes.
- Caramel typically contains milk products, but vegan caramel is available, and you can make your own with this recipe by Pinch of Yum!
Share this Recipe