- 2 cups rice uncle bens
- 1/2 cup green pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup carrots finely chopped
- 2 medium onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soup base (chicken flavored)
- 5 cups water
- In a pot over medium heat, saute the onion with the vegetable oil until light gold.
- Add all the other ingredients (except water) and stir for a minute.
- Add the water and salt to taste.
- We serve this as a side dish with the Djej a Batata
Share this Recipe
Recipe tips/suggestions? Please leave us a comment!