Recipe Courtesy of Sara, Mrs_ Zaatar
Sara Rabah of Mrs_Zaatar brings her Palestinian-Danish background and experiences from living in different countries to her cooking. She shares video cooking tutorials and perfect dinner & dessert inspirations with recipes. We love that she shares Middle Eastern recipes in both Arabic & English for her followers!
Mrs_Zaatar Your Lebanon Chef Feature Page
- Clean the freekeh by rinsing it under water and then letting it drain before use. Cook freekeh per cooking instructions. Let dry and cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chopped tomatoes, onion, mint, parsley and freekeh. .
- Mix in salt , spices, olive oil, pomegranate molasses , 1/3 cup lemon juice.
- Remove and discard the tops, seeds, and membranes of the bell peppers. Add tabouleh inside the peppers.
- Arrange peppers in a baking dish with the hollowed sides facing upward. Pour 1 cup water + 1/3cup lemon juice in the dish. Bake at 220C, until the peppers are tender.
Share this Recipe