- Clean the cauliflower and cut into florets. Set aside in bowl
- Sprinkle salt and vegetable oil, toss florets to cover evenly
- Set florets in one layer on tray. Cover tray with sheet of foil and set in tray to bake at 400F
- After ten minutes, take off the foil and rotate the tray
- After another ten minutes, rotate the tray again. Cauliflower will be done with they are a golden brown
- This dish is typically fried but we prefer to bake it.
Share this Recipe
Recipe tips/suggestions? Please leave us a comment!
2 thoughts on “Arnabeet (Baked Cauliflower) Recipe”
I usually bake it with garlic as well and add lemon about half way through the baking. Soo good! And a side of Tahini sauce…
I add some garlic powder, do you mix in fresh garlic? Tahini is a must!! Thanks for your comment!